31 Jan Stores Operative
Job: Stores Operative
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Length of Booking: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 08.00 – 16.00 (Monday to Friday)
Working in a very nice stores environment, your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Performing administrative duties as necessary to support workshop and customer service activities
- Handling incoming customer phone calls and customer queries
- Unloading and receiving of goods, transfer of checked and receipted goods to designated storage or holding areas both administratively and physically
- Prepare and pack equipment including demo, new stock, and service loan equipment reporting any deviations from the Company standard
- Liaise with suppliers (stock and repair providers) to ensure SLA and customer commitments are kept
- Orders parts and stock as required to maintain necessary stock levels
- Carry out monthly and biannual stock takes of inventory, assets and equipment
- Monitoring all providers and taking action to ensure timely delivery in line with KPI’s
- Supports team leaders and technical service team in process improvement and increasing customer satisfaction
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
Please only apply if you match all the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 10 – 20 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.