23 Jan Administration Team Leader
Job Title: Administration Team Leader
Salary: £28,000 – £32,500
Location: High Wycombe
Hours: 37.5 hours between the hours of 08.00 – 18.00
You will be responsible for delivering an excellent administration service through the management of the administration team, the role will be varied and include:
- Providing an excellent administration service in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines
- Managing all assigned team including, leadership, recruitment, induction, motivation, retention, appraisals and performance management
- Have full knowledge of all procedures within the team
- Supporting the Department Manager at all times
- Understand and uphold all systems within the department
- Daily running of allocated team
- Ensuring all team members work to targets as set by yourself in line with company targets
- Providing reports as required by the Management
- Coach and develop the Department Team members
- Maintain and enhance customer service standards
- Complete and assist with projects
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Onsite free car parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Introductory Bonus scheme
- Free yearly flu vaccination
- Discounts on selected products and services
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 10 – 20 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.