29 Jan Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Pay: £25,000 – £28,000
Our client is looking for an exceptional customer service advisor who can respond and process all customer enquries in a timely manner. You will be working in-line with the companies compliance procedures to ensure a smooth resolution for customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer enquiries and update the correct database in a timely manner
- Ensure Management is aware of any potential issues
- Working to individual targets, deadlines and procedures
- Generate ideas that may add value to the company
- Constant focus on the needs of the customer by liaising with other departments as appropriate to maximise customer satisfaction
- Handling customer complaints
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Maintains professionalism in all aspects of communication
- Able to interact with team members and thrive in a team environment
- Able to manage customer expectations
- Independent and able to work with minimal daily supervision
- Word and Excel – Intermediate level
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.