16 Jan Operations Finance Lead
Job: Operations Finance Lead
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000
Length: 15-month FTC (4 days on site, 1 day from home)
Our client is looking for an Operation Finance Lead who will have overall responsibility for financial controls/SOX compliance and financial reporting. You will have the opportunity to improve operational performance and profitability with additional financial insights. The purpose of this role is to embed improved processes and controls in order to ensure that operational reporting is timely, accurate, insightful and actionable.
- Deliver on strategic, operational, financial support and leadership through empowering finance and operations teams to deliver business performance and growth targets.
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to translate the business priorities into performance goals and growth plans
- Partner with Business Leaders to identify and recommend opportunities to maximise profitability
- Delivery of performance metrics, identifying variances and understanding opportunities and risks
- Partner with Business Leaders to Identify and recommend future strategy to incorporate cost saving initiatives, maximise operational efficiency, operational footprint and customer configuration
- Prioritise, manage, allocate and reallocate resources across key projects and key areas of business priority
- Champion change making different decisions for the good of the business, test new and different ways to simplify and improve
- Challenge others to reduce costs and grow margin
- Bring clarity and rigor to data, capture and incorporate the best insight to help generate workable solutions
- Lead team with confidence, embrace a change mindset & culture always considering what might be possible
- Empower others to deliver business performance metrics and growth targets
- Strong relationship management skills for developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholders and have the drive and determination to achieve results through people and deliver on deadlines
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills combined with a focus on achieving deadlines and maintaining the highest quality output
- Outstanding numerical skills and be a logical thinker
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with IFRS technical skills, auditing experience and familiar with designing processes and controls
- SAP GL experience and strong Excel skills are essential for this role
- Creating Microsoft Power BI reports and awareness of US-SOX controls would be advantageous
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.