31 Jan Supply Chain Assistant
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Salary: £22,000 – £23,500
Location: High Wycombe
Our well established client are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join them in their lovely offices in Loudwater. Working in a team and reporting to the Supply Chain Supervisor, you will be ordering stock and assisting with all administration and dealing with telephone queries from both internal and external customers and providing great service, ensuring queries are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Ordering and replenishing inventory
- Processing warehouse management system notifications and identifying and raising any discrepancies with suppliers
- Responding to and resolving queries received
- Liasing with couriers regarding orders as required
- Administration of collections and returns
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Reliable, desire to learn and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Experience producing reports
Please only apply if you match the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 10 – 20 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.